Skip to content. Skip to navigation
McGill Home SOCS Home
Personal tools
You are here: Home Academic Student Funding and Positions Research Assistant
Funding Home
Grad Scholarships
Teaching Assistant
Course Lecturer
Research Assistant

Research Assistant

Research assistantships are usually given by individual professors in the department. We recommend that you talk to your supervisor or future supervisor to explore the possibilities of funding.